2022 Wall Calendar (Bent Corner)
10/4/21: We are taking stock on our last wall calendars to make sure we don't over sell. If you can find one in the wilds of the internet grab it...there are not many left. We still have stock of our 2022 mini calendar.
9/22/21: Amazingly, we are down to our last available 2022 wall calendars. Remaining stock has a small bent corner...that given how crazy the past year or so have been you'll probably not notice.
Edward Gorey is internationally lauded for his phenomenal crosshatched ink drawings, but his watercolors are every bit as masterful in revealing his virtuoso style and cunning humor. Gorey produced more than one hundred illustrated works as well as prize-winning costume designs and theater sets during his prolific career. His brilliance shines through his writing as well as his imagery, and both place him high in the pantheon of 20th-century artists. This 2022 wall calendar features paintings and drawings, including illustrations for his own books, books by others, and magazines.
Size: 12 x 13 x .125 in.
Opens to: 12 x 26 in.
• 12 monthly grids and full-color artwork
• High-quality printing with soy-based inks on premium, environmentally sourced paper stock
• Exceptional color quality
• Grid pages are easy to write on
• Features US, Canadian, and United Kingdom legal holidays
• Perfect for hanging at home or over an office desk
We Also Recommend